Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Hey, Check This Out

One of the participants in my workshop last week at Omega, Heather Dubreuil, has done a lovely post on her blog about the workshop.  Heather is a practiced textile artist and painter, and you can see her work here on her web site.  She has been in a number of my online classes, and this was the first time I met her in person.  It was such a pleasure to get to know her a bit and work with her at Omega.






Here are a few of Heather's textile pieces from her web site:




Thanks, Heather, for coming to the workshop and blogging about it.  Thanks to everyone for visiting my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to one of your students. Interesting work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already planning to register for another of your workshops in 2017, Jane, after I've had a chance to absorb what I learned last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great post about your workshop, Jane; and Heather's work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane,
    So sorry I didn't get a chance to visit you at Omega.It was a very hectic beginning of the school year! Hope to see you soon! Thank-you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the workshop went well, and Heather's work is so interesting, I will have to check out her site! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a moth to the flame...to your flame! I love cycling through here:) Laura 🌻🌻🌻

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!