Saturday, December 21, 2013

Season of Giving Donations

Thanks SO MUCH to all of you who made contributions to charities through my Season of Giving offer!  What an impressive response.  YOU ARE AWESOME!!  I hope you like the prints.  Together we have provided the following, through Heifer International:
We have also made a healthy donation to Hunger-Free Vermont, and provided two families with a season's worth of fresh local produce through NOFA.  Thank you for helping me make this a meaningful holiday season.

Check in tomorrow for tomorrow's drawing for the 4"x4" Giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic Jane, I'm so glad it was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to join in on the Season of Giving but I don't have a printer! I would have missed out on those lovely downloads! I wished I could have joined the Postcard Project. Please consider doing Postcard Project again for 2014!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!