Monday, June 18, 2012

Upcoming Retreats

fabric-paper in progress
Just a reminder of upcoming workshops this summer:

In July, I will be teaching at CREATE, hosted by Interweave Press, in Somerset, NJ:
There are just a few spaces left in each of the above.


encaustic with plaster on panel
In August I'm returning to Art Unraveled in Phoenix:
Register here.
I'll be returning to Art and Soul in October:
The above daytime classes are almost full.

Collage Journeys in Vermont
will take place here in Rupert, August 14 - 18 (Tue. - Sat.). This year's focus is on color and abstract composition.  Some of our activities will include:
 I have two spaces left for this workshop.


Later in August I'll be teaching at CREATE in Chicago.  The line-up includes:


visual journal page spread
One more thing:  my next online workshop begins July 25, with Keys to Dynamic Composition.
scribble painting

1 comment:

  1. Jane.. I read your newsletter.. Asheville, NC is amazing.. make sure you go downtown on Friday night.. so much fun. Such a creative town.

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!