Sunday, November 13, 2011

Text and Image Online Class

Just thought I would show off some gorgeous pieces from my Text and Image online class. I'll be offering this six-week class again in the spring, beginning April 4. Click here for a full description.

Altering Imagery

Making Transparencies


Playing with Ways of Creating Text

Transparencies again (we all agreed that this reminded us of the house in Daphne DuMaurier's "Rebecca"!)

Pairing Found Text and Image (in French)

Creating Gorgeous Backgrounds for Transparencies

Creating Text with Sgraffito Technique

I am thrilled with all the participation, the work, the comments, the discussions. It is extremely gratifying to see people take off with the assignments I give and make such individual and unique pieces.

2 comments:

  1. oh lovely Jane; was looking forward to seeing the results from this class. Backgrounds for transparencies ... look great on their own but can do magical things with them after that in your graphics. Very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this looks fun and interesting...then I check out the page for more info and see TWO other classes for 2012....omg.....I want to take all THREE!!! Fabulous that you are offering these!

    ReplyDelete

I have had some spam comments lately, advertising of stupid stuff. So I am moderating comments until I can figure out a better way to prevent spam. THANKS!